Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back at it

Well, I took last week for the most part off after my first triathlon. I did swim on Wednesday and Bike on Saturday, but that was pretty much it. But it was funny because ALL week I felt lethargic and guilty for not working out. Isn't that ridiculous? I also gained 2 pounds. Not too worried about it, but it just goes to show you when you stop working out, you need to cut back on your eating!

But this week I'm back at it. I started yesterday with an "easy" 12 mile hilly ride and 2 miles of sprinting. Today is swimming and running. I'm glad to be back at it, I have so much more energy when I work out, however my body needs rest, so I have to force myself to do it.

2 comments:

Flabulous Mom said...

After the triathlon, you deserve a break! I agree with you though, it is good to get back into it. You're doing so great! Ride on! Ride on! :)

Fat 2 Fit said...

You rock Girl! I dont know if I want to bike with you after all, I won't be able to keep up with you!