Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Pact

So yesterday while Patti and I were in the locker room getting ready for the indoor tri, she said she wanted to make a pact with me.

You see, her and I have a family history of brain aneurysms. Our grand mother had is, and uncle, and Patti's mom (My aunt Margaret). There may be others that I'm missing, but it's been a very serious problem in our family and it is hereditary.

So yesterday, she said "So if we're both in a triathlon and one of us drops dead with an aneurysm, the other one keeps going, ok?"

I of course totally agreed, but then made sure that it applied to ANY reason that we dropped dead. I mean, we might as well cover our bases!

2 comments:

Fat 2 Fit said...

Well, at least you guys have your priorities straight! I have a request though for the tri I am doing with you guys.... If I drop over dead, can you move me out of the way so no one falls on me?? Though - at least they will have a soft landing if they do!

Flabulous Mom said...

LOL, you guys are to funny! I might die of hysterics. :)