Friday, March 21, 2008

Worms

It's spring!

How do you really know it's spring? Well it's when you run outside and there are worms on the sidewalk, that's how.

Today I ran outside for the first time in like 3 months and there were worms. It was awesome to be outside, but I forget how different outside is from inside. It was windy out, and it really slowed me down. Not that I minded really, it's just when you're in all winter, you forget about the elements. Now it's time to become re-acquainted with them.

2 comments:

Fat 2 Fit said...

Okay... worms.... but did they have snow suits on or something?? Because it feels like winter over here still.. :(

Flabulous Mom said...

Wow, cool! Worms. That's promising! Great job getting out there and "battling" the elements! I'm looking forward to doing the same!