Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wet Suit

So my first triathlon is in like 2 weeks. I feel ready (except for maybe the swim part), but I know I can complete it for sure. But one thing has been completely stressing me out....

It's June 3rd in Michigan, and that water is going to be friggin cold, and I don't have a wet suit. I kinda didn't want to get one because I didn't want to spend the money and just use it once. I don't think I'll need it for the July 22nd triathlon and I'm not sure if I'm going to do triathlons after this year. So I have been completely dragging my feet on it.

But after a couple of sleepless nights about it, I was like "why stress over it?!" and I just did it. It wasn't that expensive, and it is worth the peace of mind.

Anyway, here it is: http://www.wetsuitsonsale.com/shop.html?lang=en-us&target=d179.html
It should arrive tomorrow and I should have enough time for practicing in it and getting out of it. And if it fits, I'll be even happier!!!

Now I can focus on stressing over the race. ;)

2 comments:

Fat 2 Fit said...

Sweet! Go NAA!! I think it is great that your running is getting better, you have a wet-suit. You rock! And you can kick my ass anytime you want! ;)

f2fm

Flabulous Mom said...

LOL...You're "Non-Athletic Athlete" title doesn't really fit! How can you say that with all the running and triathlons you're doing? F2F is right! You can kick my ass too!