Monday, April 28, 2008

Trial Tri

Today Tim and I did a trail triathalon with all of the distances of the upcoming June 1st triathlon at Hawk Island in East Lansing. I swam the 400 in about 11.5 mins, biked in about 30 mins, and run 3 miles in about 31 mins. I was pretty pleased that that. I still have four weeks and need to train harder, but I feel mostly ready and at this point so early in the game, that is a good thing! Our transitions were a little longer than they will be for real, but still, it was a great start!

2 comments:

Flabulous Mom said...

Wow, that is so awesome!!! Great job! Your times look great and with 4 weeks til the tri you'll be shaving off the minutes no problem. Go NAA!

Fat 2 Fit said...

SWEET!!!!

I am estimating for me, that the while thing will take 2.5 hours... that is assuming I can finish ;)

But I don't have the time to train that you do - so I have to quit being hard on myself, right??