Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Fire in Her Eyes

F2FM has it now.

What is it you ask?

It's that fire. No, not her hair, her EYES.

Maybe it's because she has signed up, maybe it's because she's feeling peer pressure, but she has it.

I can tell now that she's ready to get serious about this biking event she has coming, because I saw it in her EYES.

But watch out, because she has it, and it might be contagious!

As an aside, F2FM, I did go out and run this morning. Maybe it's because you scared me with THAT FIRE.

1 comment:

Fat 2 Fit said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for your words of encouragement. I will admit that I feel a difference now that I am signed up and we have raised a little bit of money for this ride already. :) Mentally I am finally ready and rearing to go. I just hope that I can keep the motivation. Yeah spinervals!