Friday, November 16, 2007

Wow

Wow!

It's been almost a month since I posted anything...

It's not that I haven't been doing anything, it's just I've been busy and with no events, things are just slower than normal.

I'm still spinning once a week (I will spin twice next week as there is a special 1.5 hour spin class on Thanksgiving morning).

I'm swimming a couple days and running a couple days.

Nothing too intense. I am *kinda* taking it easy getting ready for like February to start hitting it harder for tri season. Just staying loose, doing swim drills, speed work with running and sweating my butt off on spinning.

Also, we were gone on vacation to Arizona. My friend took us rock climbing. I may be addicted, so we are going to go to an indoor gym this winter I think. It was WAY fun. We did 3 seriously hard hikes. Fun, beautiful and good workouts. We drove a lot, saw a lot of people and did some relaxing too. And the best part was i didn't gain a pound!

I have some more thoughts on that I'll post another day....

1 comment:

Fat 2 Fit said...

"I'm just working out 6-12 days a week..." ;) Seriously though, that's awesome! I am HOPING to be able to squeeze in a small tri mid-late spring myself... You are an awesome inspiration! Go on with your bad self!!