Friday, July 27, 2007

I want to ride my Bicycle, I want to ride my Bike!

Now all I can think about is that Queen song. I think I am becoming obsessed.

I rode the new triathlon bike course yesterday, and it is going to be a piece of cake compared to Kensington. We just took it easy though, because technically I'm still kinda resting, though tomorrow I will probably start to kick it again.

Tim was so impressed with my ride on Saturday that he's now talking about a NEW BIKE instead of a used one. I really don't care either way as long as I can get a good road or tri bike, but I think it's cute, because he wants me to have the best I can have to keep me going.

So we're bike shopping now. Probably won't get one until Dec/Jan, but that's ok. I'm good with the ole mountain bike for now...

4 comments:

Fat 2 Fit said...

Awesome! A good road bike would serve you as well as a tri bike I bet! I have never understood the need for a specific tri-bike instead of a road bike. Heck, I can't even get in shape to do a tri so what do I know! :)have fun shopping!

Fat 2 Fit said...

well, shut my mouth! http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/bikes/difference.shtml
:)

Flabulous Mom said...

That is so cool that Tim is so wonderfully supportive. Having a great support system is important to sticking with your workout I think. Bike shopping should be fun so enjoy!

Fat 2 Fit said...

You know, after our ride I think you need to stay with the mountain bike so I can keep up with you! :)